Sunday, September 17, 2023

I'm so tired tonight

 I did burn goats heads I pulled last week, pulled a bunch of them on both sides of the pasture gate and mowed tumbleweeds in the horse pasture.    Dad has not eaten since having protein drink before noon today.  I'll have to wake him up if I want to make sure he gets his evening pills. 

Yesterday I rode Tanza just a bit in the smaller paddock.  Today I mowed a bit in that paddock.  I want to till or scrape to get rid of the ground hugging weeds to make nicer footing but the mowing will help.  

Sis went on trail ride with her BCR group.  Said it was fun.  I'm kind of jealous, but I did enjoy freedom of long weekends and riding vacations up until 2023.  Praying that I find a solution to be able to get away from the grind more often. 

Must catch up on paperwork this week.   I'd like to get dad to bank to get signature on his checking account and hoped the neighbor gal could help me with that tomorrow but dad has been zonked out all day so I didn't get around to asking if he wanted to do that. 

No comments: