Sunday, September 10, 2023

How I wish I had some chick to talk to.

 That sounds lesbian since the song lyric is a guy singing about not having any date on a Saturday night.  But what I want is just someone who would listen to all my angst about getting a live in caregiver and give me a pep talk that this house is not that bad and that I am capable of spotting personalities that would be a clash and I can set something up with a trial period and then only monthly.  After all anyone doing senior care can't expect a long term arrangement since the person might die or have a health crisis where they have to go into a nursing home.    I keep thinking "everything I see on CL etc is people wanting to be right in a metro area"  but probably people who would like the serenity of rural tend to overlap with people that don't want to deal with a bunch of CL replies.   I just need to cowboy up and put in a listing for live in care on care.com plus sign up for the paid service that allows contact with folks that indicate interest when they see the listings.  

No comments: