Monday, February 27, 2023

Ugh Monday

 I need to start pulling Lady out and giving her extra feed, darned prima donna old mare is getting pretty thin on me  Hopefully Tanza doesn't get too hard to catch not having to 'get dressed to eat.'   I may pull him out instead and Lady just not get as much a couple times a week, but she needs the extra most days and its not like I'm riding out regularly.   If I get lined up to have an aide in weekly on Saturdays and get an invite I can always fall back to putting Tanza in the small pen on Friday nights.  

Dad had dire rear today.   He's been irregular in bowel movements for the last couple of months.  Apparently this is common when people get to a point of hardly moving and they don't have a great diet.   So from my two minute internet scanning it is not a big concern.  I told him I guess I can't feed him bacon and ribs on the same day again and he chuckled.  I'm still a bit worried about the urine reduction the last 2-3 days but I don't want to borrow trouble.  

No comments: