Saturday, February 18, 2023

Oh boy Saturday, time to catch up on laundry

I have to do MY laundry today, I'll probably want to wash chair covers by Monday if not tomorrow.  Tanza's breeder picked up his/my awards at the convention I missed and riding buddy B boards there and texted that she had them and we should ride sometime.   I texted back what weekend day did she normally ride cuz I've been thinking of setting up to have aide come regular.   Radio silence since I sent that and I'm struggling with "nobody wants to ride with or be around me" again.    I went to more endurance events last year since the small group seems to not want me along when they ride;  B reached out to me a few times to ride and I reached out to her and we rode just the 2 of us and a couple times with K so B is not completely rejecting me; but it feels like at minimum she doesn't want to say "M and J and xx and I usually ride on X day of the week" because they'd prefer I not be along.  Oh well, this too shall pass.

I should also do the floors again.  The floors are getting mopped more since dad got so ill and I've randomly done some dusting and washing various surfaces too.  But I'd rather be getting out for some fun and having the house in disarray; plus if I get an aide in I can have them do laundry and clean and not be playing catchup with house for a week afterwards every time.  But it would sure help me pull the trigger on arranging an aide to come on a regular day if there was a good chance of a riding date somewhere about every other time.  

No comments: