Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Maybe I should compile a song list with lonely in the title.

 Its a common theme, but usually in song its about romantically lonely, not "wait I am tired of being a virtual hermit, how do I break out of it"    

Largely a side effect of embracing social media and then dropping it because of commie big brother; but also so many people migrated to the big SM platforms; and they don't email or text anymore.   I miss the smaller bulletin boards.  They could be a big time waster too and had some of that narcissistic feedback that I was prone to fall into, but there was more signal to noise ratio.  Oh well, I'll get over this eventually.

Also:   @##%%!  PCS.    IT keep trying different things to keep it from acting up, maybe they'll eventually get it ironed out; but the cost in amount of man hours from them and from me on the ops side if totaled up would probably give management ulcers. 

Lonely Teardrops,  Jackie Wilson 

Lonely Hearts Club,  modern

Mr Lonely.   Bobby Vinton 1962

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts club band

Only the Lonely,  Frank Sinatra

Only the Lonely (know the way I feel)  Roy Orbison 

You're only Lonely.   J.D. Souther. ** I like.  

Only Lonely,   Bon Jovi

Are you Lonesome Tonight.   Elvis Presley

I'm so Lonesome I could cry.  Hank Williams

So Lonely,  the Police

Lonely Avenue,  Ray Charles

Tired of Being Alone,  Al Green

Alone,  Heart. 

Lonesome, on'ry and mean,  Waylon Jennings

Hey, kind of helps :P

No comments: