Saturday, February 11, 2023

Signs of life from dad today.

Hopefully this continues.  When he plants himself in his chair and doesn't get up for 18+ hours it is gross even with the pads.   When I buy them they always show re-usable ones as well.   I suppose maybe if you only have the odd accident that might be workable but I always shudder.  I'm doing a bunch of extra laundry as it is.  The landfills will just have to get the disposable pads. 

I felt like I might be coming down with a bug earlier but feel better now.  I'll have to monitor.  I don't want to be taking IVM every other week because of a tiny bit of coughing or other cold symptoms, but don't want to risk getting more than slightly sick either.   The neighbors would cover for me if I did get knocked on my butt with illness, but I'd hate to add it to their busy lives. 

No comments: