Friday, June 29, 2018

I guess I should ride tomorrow morning.

Pretty good chance for rain so spraying goats heads would be a waste and it should be nice and cool.  Then I can water the trees and things in the afternoon to supplement the only .15 inch of predicted rain.  

Sunday predicted to be warmer and dry all day.   I should try to arrange a ride date but "how wild will my horses be after their layoffs, and how long will I feel like riding?"  Plus wanting to kill kill kill the goats heads and being on call for work so should not have too long of a day away from home so I will not try to set up anything before Wed for sure.  Since I'm going to go camping and riding next weekend I might just spend Wed spraying weeds too.   I really want to try and get them banished if at all possible cuz next year I want to be much more free to go riding.

No comments: