Friday, June 8, 2018

emailed my Dr about my foot or ankle

Rather silly that I don't even know where she saw the 'subtle fracture'  but for the first few days it did not matter since treatment was 'wear the cam boot for walking' either way.  But now I want some additional information so I can better plan how to deal with Tanza, riding, driving etc while the dumb bone heals up.  

I am getting texts from commie campaign volunteers.  Well at least they are wasted on me but blegh, and how are they deciding to target me?  Is facebook showing them I am spending hours in Boulder or ?.    I need to cut the cord with facebook but I hate to stop seeing pics of friends grandkids and ponies and is it FB or google giving my location and cell # to these moochers?  I need a guide for how to reduce these outfits from tracking so much of my life.

No comments: