Thursday, February 1, 2018

Yesterday I put my franken-flex on RazzMo

and I decided I'm not going to try to sell it.  It needs new billets, the ones on it are cracked and holes ripped halfway down to next lower hole in many places, and I need to get some measurement lines to make it easier to get the panels even on both sides etc.    It was uneven on Razz and I didn't have the tool to make it easier to undo the velcro disk to shift the panel, needed to get to work already and just went "Forget this, I'll just be stressed about potential liability with these billets even if someone wanted to buy it"

 I'm just going to take the Cloud stirrups off of it and see if they'll sell.  We have extra stirrups around that I could use if I want to ride the saddle, I may even have the original OF stirrups on a shelf somewhere.   So more negative momentum as far as decluttering.  Oh well, the stress reduction from deciding to just keep it for now offsets the space it takes.    I'm taking my old narrow no name Aussie saddle and maybe I'll get rid of it.  

I've been stalled on the de-cluttering.  Perhaps because of the texts from SiL and feeling like if I get space cleared they will just move in and I won't get the benefits.  (just now thought of this as why my subconscious might be  blocking me)  There is also the fact that I've done the very easy bits of de-cluttering so it takes more effort to see new progress and plain old burn-out is likely starting to kick in.  

Dad was talking about P making arrangements for As funeral and I took the opening to mention will and unequal property values.   So I think dad will direct more percent of his insurance and IRA to sis to even things up more.   Hopefully he follows through with that and gets things fairly close, then I won't have to try to fix things to be even as executor.

No comments: