Thursday, February 22, 2018

Sigh, no taking PTO to prep for convention tomorrow

Things are starting to happen quickly with our c2 launch, and I have to go in for some training tomorrow.   It will be fine, but not quite as relaxed as I would have liked.   I am going to take my little cart to get all the saddles to the vender area at convention on Saturday.  I think it is banged up enough that I don't have to worry about anyone taking it.  

I finally got set up to do internet access for my IRA account.   When I had tried before I was selecting retirement account cuz IRA.  The very sweet and patient customer service gal that walked me through directed me to mutual funds cuz retirement is only their 401K plans.   Okaaay.   I'm just happy to be able to monitor my account directly and very nice I can make catch up contributions online, no having to go sign forms at the bank.  Now I just have to go to bank to get checks deposited and cash out.

Hope hope hope I sell a lot of the stuff I am taking so I don't have to deal with it twice.  My de-cluttering efforts are all out of whack with all the tack in the house and having been focused on this the tack room vs staying focused on keeping the house and car nicer.   Oh well, car and house are still way ahead of last year before I started the project.    

No comments: