Monday, February 26, 2018

Thank god I don't have to sell for a living

I sold 1 pr of fleece breeches,  1 pair of stirrups and twisted an arm to get someone to take the Stuben saddle and try it so I would not have to load it in my p/u to take home.   I hope it will work for her,  the seat is longer than her ideal.  But maybe if she is not showing in it she can use a wool fleece cover to take up extra room.  

Tanza was 4th not 5th in our weight division at the regional convention.   I think the #1 rider doesn't join the regional group, possible one of the top 4 just had too many out of region rides to keep the points lead, but I didn't hear the one gals name announced at all.   I'm shocked at how many folks that ride in this region are not members of the regional sub-group.   I think maybe there is some personality clash but I can't grok passing up on the great speakers our group always gets for convention and the nice yearly awards over not liking someone on the board, they wouldn't cheat on points for the awards.  Oh well, other than a bit of "I wish everyone was a member cuz of strength in numbers" it is not my circus.


No comments: