Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Finally an easy sale

I listed my old Cloud Nine stirrups on 3 enduance tack groups (FB automatically allows the ad to any sales group one is a member of AFAICT.)   One minute later I had a buyer and 3 folks lined up as next in line.   I guess I should have set the price higher.   I changed to status SOLD and I don't see my ad as a posting on the sites anymore.   So now all I should have to do is box the stirrups and mail them tomorrow morning.    I have to get up early because we have an 11 am seminar.   If I'm too slow I will have to run to PO near work after the seminar,  dropping off at little town PO before driving to work would be much easier.  

Now if I can sell the treeless endurance saddle and my customized saddle carrier on one of these tack forums I'll feel like I've made a good dent in the misc. tack that is never used anymore and I can maybe sell the fleece pads at a local tack swap.  I will have to get all the saddles out of my p/u before the benefit ride and donated tack auction or the tack swap my riding buddy emailed me about of March cuz planning on taking my p/u to Texas so I do have to list some of this stuff if I don't want to end up just stuffing all those things back in a closet or the tack room.  Short term before those 2 things would not be bad so I don't know if I will list any pads online.  So bulky to ship those.


No comments: