Thursday, February 16, 2012

I do love the new kindle

Good thing because I am no longer enjoying most old forums and blogs. Thats often the problem with the internet, the people who post a lot usually have that much free time to post for a good reason. And I'm just generally cranky. Feeling like a Cassandra again, shades of fall 2008 (I was so dumb I didn't investigate Barry or McCain until that fall) Well I suppose it was even more doomy for folks that had watched the MFM effectively kneecap better GOP candidates in 2008.

Good lord Romney was probably the best pick of a bad lot out of the last 3 in 2008 and here he is again and again we could get a truly damaging candidate instead because Romney and the MFM focused on eliminating the strongest contenders first and now a base that is reluctant to have a NE liberal may overlook the huge glaring flaws in the last alternatives left. SIGH.

1 comment:

Gerrick said...

If the press likes the Republican candidate there is a serious problem with them.

They loved mcswine all the way up until he got the nomination, then they brought out the knives. I still remember the way he reacted to the press not loving him anymore. They will do the same to any republican candidate.

What makes me annoyed is that every time there is an election the truly conservative candidates are run out of the race as fast as possible by the "we must win the middle" people. We have never won when the candidate courts the middle. The middle will follow the bloodiest spear, so we need people who are willing to run as conservatives instead of "moderates" like we have been.

I know you have heard all that before.