Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finally rode over the weekend

It had been over 2 weeks since I had any vitamin H and I was much in need. The footing was still a bit sloppy and saturday I had a bit of dizzy headache, possibly sinus so I opted to ride Shade rather than risk Sadie's little test my rider moves being made much more effective. Might have blown off riding altogether but Ole gave me the sad eyes. I'm glad he did, the fresh air made me feel better.

Sunday I rode Sadie, I was expecting a windy cold day on my monday holiday from the forecast so figured I better ride while I could even though I left it till fairly late in the afternoon and it was chilly. We only went down to the ditch, as I was chilled. I had not thought to dress more warmly than saturday. Good training ride for Sadie, we went my desired route at my desired pace.

I am still loving my new kindle. I read an Edgar Rice Burroughs sci-fi novel monday. I love downloading some of the old free stuff onto my kindle, its like browsing old stacks at a big library but with no worries about damaging a valuable old tome.

1 comment:

Gerrick said...

Addict. :P