Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday freakout

Last night and again this morning I was getting hughes net redirects on my laptop. Huh? I should still have funds at WF, could not get my site information --kept coming up with their default page instead I believe. Called this morn and got billing transferred to credit union. Then I stopped at WF to close my account since I have been waiting thinking that internet charge is all I have left on that account. Well I have a monthly paypal charge for something else. I switched to the cu for my paypal but this pre-existing charge is still coming out of the WF acct. Well I don't want to spend $12 a month in checking fees for that $25 monthly thing and an annual charge I have, I'll have to cancel those things and sign up for them again I guess. Why does it have to be so hard to manage these darn money tools? At least I still have plenty of funds at WF, the internet billing must have been failing because WF is giving me a new card. The old one should have been good thru today but whatever.

Yesterday Mia (the dog I thought was the good one) followed Ole into the next door neighbors yard while I was getting mounted and took after their daschund. Good news is Jake is ok, but now I have to put Mia on a leash and walk her past their yard if I'm taking her riding or else make her stay in the yard and close the gate if she is not coming. That will be fun. Mia is STUBBORN, usually not a problem because she doesn't wander off and pester neighbors, but she does think she should come out when I ride, even when she intends to just lie by the road harassing people who drive by, especially on ATVs till I come back. Ole has stayed now for 3 days. He whined about being in the yard this morning. I guess he thought he had earned parole after not slipping off yesterday when I forgot to yard or leash him. So when I grained I put the leash on him and let him out. I suppose I'll have to invest in a HOT charger and run some kind of electric around the fence line plus get me a good monitor that will show if its grounded out, so he can have the farmyard but I'm not going to rush to enrich his life. He is dads dog, not mine.

My skito pad came wednesday and I tried it yesterday. It worked forward too. Sigh I have to suck it up and try the hard pommel. What a DOH feeling. Why did I not at least try it with the zero labor option first?! Oh well, spilt milk and all that.

No comments: