Monday, May 15, 2023

Dad is watching TV.

Between poor hearing and I think some cognition issues last winter he had pretty much quit watching TV.   Now he found his INSP channel with the old western TV shows.  He watched some yesterday, I figured the aide found the channel for him and he is watching this afternoon.   He had the volume off so I turned it on and I got it a bit too loud, it's over loud for me upstairs.  But happy dance that he is back to enjoying his old westerns.   It was a happier time in the 50s and 60s when westerns celebrating cowboy values and general morals were an entertainment staple.  

Perhaps I should now ask again if he would like to try 'books on tape'.    But perhaps TV with the pictures to follow as well as the audio is best even though he has vision issues for reading. 

No comments: