Saturday, June 25, 2022

Great, sis and partner will probably expect I should entertain them next week

 I took this week off of work + last friday.    It would have been hard to work more than half a day Thursday and it was nice to get clothes washed, and some weeds sprayed on Friday.   But I don't even know when they plan to get here.   I hope they don't intend to stay through next weekend.  I might have to blow them off and go ride if they do.   I don't know if they are even going to drive here tomorrow,  have not heard anything since I texted sis on Wed night and she replied she didn't know their plans.   She had said a few weeks ago that she had scheduled to be off work until July something, but I still was not thinking they would spend more than a week total away from home, I know I never feel like I can be gone too long in the summer with mowing, weed spraying, trying to keep desired plants alive.   Oh well they are adults and can entertain themselves or better yet do some of the grunge work dealing with dad for me.  Yeah right, like that would happen.   

At least with expecting sis, dad finally cleared his old mail off of the table.   I'm not totally happy about this.  I'm glad that he finally got rid of his huge pile but I am struggling with annoyance that he will only clear clutter or clean when the lucky sibs that don't have to live here are coming to visit.  And I don't have to live here except for my own conscience, plus my poor abilities to deal with things would make it a struggle to find a place to rent and line up someone to farm sit so I could go off to rides.  I love having next door neighbors who will do chores when I'm gone.  

No comments: