Saturday, July 23, 2022

I almost forgot to renew my insurance.

 I really need to call dad's agent and see about just getting a family policy since companies do not keep him off my policies.   I'm sure my laziness about taking that step is costing me quite a bit yearly.  But I don't have to do it right away.  

Dad suggested we go out to eat.  I wasn't real fast getting ready and wanted to go to Dickies barBQ.  They close their dining area at 8 pm, we arrived at 7:55.   They got our order for us they are open for online order takeout until 8:30 so didn't lock the door and had a picnic table right outside so we ate outside and I was able to walk back in to get plasticware I hadn't thought to grab and so on.   And it was cool enough to feel good eating outside; the only problem was it started to sprinkle before we had finished and turned into a real rain before dad got in the car.  I don't know why he was reluctant to eat his last rib in the car; its not like I keep it spotless.  It would have been nice to linger at an inside table over coffee and talk to dad but we got some good grub and I didn't have to cook at home when the house was hot and the rain has cooled it off nicely so the house should get cooled down decently overnight.  

No comments: