Saturday, June 4, 2022

Sigh, another week with no riding invitations.

 I feel like the group is shunning me but not sure.  Could very well be that they just figure that I could update my phone to get group texts.  So why have I not updated my phone?   Well I did update cuz I needed to install an app for work but I couldn't get the new phone activated.  It works for the duo app to login to work with the wireless but no phone ability.   So phones are not super expensive and I figured I could just get another one but its been over a year and I have not done it.   

After the mess with not being able to switch my phone service to the new phone I wasn't eager to mess with it but there is also a bit of paranoia that the group really doesn't want me and Tanza along when they ride and if I fix the phone capability and still never get any texts it will be confirmed.   I did ride Tanza solo from Sharp tail last Saturday and it was a good ride, but I've had very little energy since then.  I could not muster energy to ride Sadie on Sun or Mon.  Tuesday we got a good rain here.  I still haven't found energy to ride and am on the fence on texting B to see if they are riding tomorrow and I could join or if she'd like to ride just the 2 of us but not sure if I have the energy to get up early and haul out.  

No comments: