Friday, April 22, 2022

Feeling lonely and bored

I suppose I should go fetch my phone and see if anyone has texted me.  The weather does not look nice for riding.  It might be okay on Sunday, just a bit chilly.   That would be fine for riding.  Supposed to be nasty windy on Saturday, like today but chilly vs quite warm.   I'm sick of wind already this year, and have lots of company in that feeling.   I'm also on day 4 of feeling bloated about this time of day.   It is not bad today, Tuesday I thought I might actually puke and my back was hurting too.   

Oh I do have a message from the gal in Elizabeth that is wanting to dip her toes in the distance riding scene.  Must think how to respond.   

I must get beyond feeling rejected by the old riding buddies and work on networking with more people.  I have quite enjoyed when I rode with that group and hopefully we can work out something this summer.  Maybe ride with the new gal or new gal and B from same trailhead and join in the after ride visiting and eating until they get to a point of being ready to deal with riding with the energizer bunny and absent minded rider.  But I also should strive to just enjoy Tanza without needing buddies.  

I think the weather guessers were wrong.  There is a breeze today but not the strong winds I thought were predicted.   Maybe I'll get on Razz and or Sadie.   I'm still tired from trip and Bee scaring me with a colic on Wednesday but I don't want to waste the day.

No comments: