Saturday, February 12, 2022

I miss Oregon Muse. My "hobby" lately is throwing out expired pickles

 I feel like such a loser when people are discussing their hobbies or crafting.  It's like being back in HS.  My hobby lately is trying to create/hold useable space.   This house is huge so that should be easy but I tend to scatter shit around.  So I'm trying to reduce the amount of shit.  I have made some progress there but the progress is obscured by my scattered shit.   Hopefully I can get myself back into enjoying riding more as the weather gets nice.   

But the chess thread was just nice.  I could usually work out the easy puzzle and always look at the fashion shots and pics of Melania and princess Kate and enjoy those.   Only a handful of folks would be announcing how they had conquered the medium and hard puzzles, most of the easy puzzle folks I think did like me and solved it but didn't post since easy.  

I guess I really should try to work on my messy nature.  I'd get more enjoyment out of having removed stuff if I kept surfaces more clear.  It is not a huge priority but something to think about moving towards. 

I'd like to ask if they could bring back either the chess or a fashion thread or both maybe monthly and rotated with the hobby/crafting threads but I don't want to offend anyone.  There is interest in the hobby threads and no one can replace OM.  

No comments: