Sunday, February 13, 2022

I hope my riding buddy is not long term mad at me

 I missed her text sent a week ago Friday about maybe riding last Sunday until Monday and when I saw it I still kept punting on replying until yesterday and then announced I would not have been up for riding in the cold anyway but am getting shoes on Tanza so should be ready to ride going forward.   Since I was 8 days before replying not hearing from her within 1 day is nothing; but I always fret that I may have lost a riding buddy because my communications are sucky. 

I'm still having difficulty motivating myself to just take a short ride here at home.  But now that Tanza has shoes I don't have to worry about him beating his feet up so one barrier removed.  I need to shake off my other mental barriers and just do it.  

I burned trash after throwing just hay a bit before noon.   Thinking I should catch Tanza when I grain today.  I was still chilled from holding horses for the farrier but got pretty well warmed up doing that.  Arghh still have the lack of energy though and some foods taste off to me for the last several weeks.   My hypochondria side wants to wonder if I had a stealth case of covid but it is very very unlikely.  I can imagine I'd have fatigue and altered taste without having had noticeable flu/cold symptoms.  The fatigue is  most likely just low level depression and not getting quite as many hours of sleep as my very non Trump body wants to have.  

I need to text my brother and see if he would like one of the old generators we have or did he get a newer one to cover outages he'll have when his utility shuts off power when they get windy days to avoid having another fire.   California is so unbelievably stupid anymore.   If bro has interest in generator, chair, maybe some framed pics I should get P to tune up the generator and plan on driving out there this spring with a load of stuff or possibly hint that S and bride could borrow the p/u Ed gave to some church buddy and drive out here and back since they aint working unless that status has changed.  I've got a mental block on reaching out to him.  I had to absolutely force myself to send a Christmas card and check for a gift in December.  

No comments: