Monday, February 21, 2022

Rode with B yesterday

 Been ages since I was able to ride with her on Tanza.  Last time we rode together Tanza was playing "you can't catch me" so I just grabbed Razz.  Then it was holidays and then I burned my foot.   It was fun.  We only rode for 75 minutes with plenty of walking through spots where the trail was still muddy but it was fun.    

Today is supposed to be errand day.   So of course I had to spend a couple hours debugging a problem with the processing for one mission.   I have got to push for more people to be ready to debug and fix problems because I MUST be able to have some completely offline breaks soon.   But it was my bug, of not having a system still emailing me when a meta data file for orbits changes.   And I knew something was up because the clocks systems had been emailing that files had changed but I didn't dig up what was going on until processing with the Gal clocks was down this morning.  



No comments: