Thursday, August 19, 2021

Must be the new Friday again

 A few things were posted on slack early this morning but I have gotten zero replies to my question about the spam or my response to a Q.  Well I do write responses in a way to not require a response back, I don't want infinite back and forth emails or app messages; but still it again seems like folks are starting their weekend 32 hours early.   I need to make myself a do list of work tasks.  I focused on one task I received Tuesday afternoon and have not done other things that do need to be addressed eventually.   

I'm just so tired of feeling like its a one way street.  I have a question or need help and its like deep space swallowed my question, but everyone expects I will fix an issue or educate them on something they could have figured out with a bit of research on their own.  

I called the HMO # yesterday trying to schedule to get my foot that Tanza stepped on x-rayed.  Got tired of waiting after 15 minutes on hold and just scheduled a tetanus shot and added the foot in the comments box.   So I won't get the x-ray until Tuesday unless they call me to come in earlier.   Which kind of sucks because the Frankenboot is causing some irritation but such is life.  I feel like I need it for up and down stairs and outside.  If I was not up and down the stairs so much I could just leave the boot by the outside door but I don't want to try to tune out dad's blaring television to work downstairs, nor deal with his smells.  Its not like I would have rode with group this weekend anyway since according to B, Tanza was being dangerous.   I do need to work on his manners for standing in a group, but it is hard to figure out just what the hell the problem was since B exaggerated so much, figuratively kicking me while I was down over the damn stepped on foot.   She can be a royal Beeyotch at times.  Always smiling and asking how she can help but often managing to do fuck all; she does get her way if she wants to ride longer than I did; sweetly polite while tearing me down.  She'd be a good southern belle.  

No comments: