Saturday, August 21, 2021

getting an X-ray on Monday

 Yesterday after end of working hours I saw email from nurse at HMO that she could not look at my foot at Tuesday appt.   I tried chat with a doc and the doc got an order in for me to get an x-ray.  I could have gotten it today or Sunday if I was willing to drive to one of the bigger facilities but I figured it wasn't a big rush.   

I may have to quit the easy peasy HMO for insurance option though.  They sent email that they may stop allowing unvaccinated visitors.  Probably not turning away patients yet, but sheesh if I was in a serious accident I don't want my fandamily shut out from being able to see me, advocate for me if needed because they and I have skipped the jab.   If things are going to go that way I need to get a high deductible plan and find a concierge type doc that is not on the everyone must vaccinate 11! bandwagon instead.   I guess that is the more liberty option always but the HMO system was easy, and very low risk for a big bill and not overly nannying up to now so I had gone with it.  I hope I can still do the high deductible and have more say in my health care.   SMH for the commiecrats and the idiots who let FNM liars guide their decisions. 

No comments: