Monday, November 27, 2017

Hope the cottonwoods did not need water today

I had intended I would water them but after my project of getting my old leaking air mattress that I had kept in my walk in closet for years into the dog house as a liner before putting Mia's old dog bed with the old sleeping bag and very old lumpy small bed in there as well ahead of predicted overnight rain I forgot.  Oh well at least I got rid of several lbs of plastic and one glass jar today in the recycling bin at work.   Plus threw away my ratty old fleece jacket.   I never even liked it, but I especially hated to just toss it because I had been given 3 like it as a gift.   I had got rid of 2 of the 3 a few years ago when a couple of young women had overturned their car and had no cell phone battery to call friends for help so had come to our house and I gave them those jackets as they were shivering in the early morning chill.   But on my new de-cluttering kick I opened my eyes to how ratty this last one had gotten and into the trash it went.   YAY.  It is so nice getting rid of clutter.     I am working myself up to calling around looking for home(s) for kid stuff mom accumulated, but I need the easy victories right now.

No comments: