Sunday, August 9, 2015

Well if I'm not going to ride I should spray more weeds

I suppose I could ride, could possibly slip out of house w/o dog coming but the weed obsession feels stronger even though I must make the effort to switch spraying hands as my wrist is getting sore.  I want to have fewer goats heads next year.   I will be bummed if they seem thicker than normal rather than less next year.

  Must research pasture management options too because having a weed patch with a bit of grass is bugging me.    I know the big thing I should do: find a way to get more help, either hiring hourly or getting a relationship with someone who would do stuff to increase the future sale value and to make me happy.   I can't expect a quite senior citizen who is lazy to begin with to be much help and I must stop the futile wishing that that was different. 

No comments: