Sunday, November 2, 2014

I've got the blahs....

I'm thinking mostly this is some side effect from flu shot.   Note to self, getting vaccinated on a Friday was a dumb idea.  But some mental blah too.  Been doing my lazy weekend posting on the HQ blog thing and feeling shunned.   I guess I did get a few responses on food thread which is ironic since I'm not into the cooking for artistic effect thing at all.   Need to shake it off or stop spending so much time there and read actual books on my kindle instead of lurking so much with the occasional comment dropping thing.   I can't type fast enough and don't have quick enough wit to ever be one of the 'cool kids' there and I don't want to go Aspergey and force folks to comment to soothe/be nice to me like it seems they do for 1 or 2 posters that seem special needs.   If I want to play troll I'd go over to some lefty place to be irritating.  

One the plus side laundry is pretty well caught up.   I got Razz in with Sadie and Tanza and it seems like that will work OK.   I put Lady in with CJ but will not keep that mix for long before making it 4 horses in the big pen.    The two of them are moving tanks around like crazy and I'm leading more torwards saving RB hay for Grey and CJ now.   I have plenty of clean PHC hay and I think the RB hay is actually easier for Grey to chew and get calories from.   

I did ride Sadie yesterday.   Decided I was too off and it was too windy to climb on Tanza today though.   I am hating the end of DST but for weekdays having light earlier in the morning will be a good thing.  I'm just going to have to not drag around sleeping in and moving crazily slow on weekend mornings and early afternoons anymore since it will get dark so early. 

No comments: