Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Did get a quick 3 mile ride in on Monday, going to whiff today

So at least I did get a ride in yesterday.   I was 15 minutes late for the bank thing and then we had to wait for 5 minutes.   I didn't ask if she was free right at the dot,  don't really care.   Need to tell dad I'd rather he borrow from me first,  the bottom rate on his line of credit is WAY better than I am getting at the credit union.  I know its poor money management on my part to have inflation way outstripping the wee interest I'm getting -- but getting up to my WY property hardly happens so I'm reluctant to spend money improving it;  I sure don't want to be more in stocks, as I have plenty of that thru the work retirement plan,  really don't want to go crazy buying gold or silver ...... 

 Don't feel like I have time to spend on lots of horses and diesel to drive to fun places to ride although I'm trying to live more in the moment,  there is no sense in hoarding electronic dollars in a bank when the country keeps rushing down the Weimar Germany,  Zimbabwe path, spending money it doesn't have to bribe people to just quietly sit around and watch TV and bitch on FB. 



No comments: