Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Apparently I had some delayed DIMR yesterday

I got home from work to see 3 horses munching down on the alfalfa hay outside of AJ's pen. Oops, didn't latch the gate to the little pasture Sadie, Lady and CJ were in when I brought hay in yesterday. I think they had been out long enough to be getting thirsty. They came right in when I opened their gate and went in with some hay.

Then this morning when I turned on the sprinkler in mom's garden here comes Mia. She had went into the houseyard last night ot investigate something and then I closed the garage doors and she was stuck all night. No wonder I didn't see her when I put her food and thyroid pill outside the front door.

DIMR is Distance Induced Mental Retardataion. I usually get it worse from driving long distances than riding and its only 2 hours from Turkey Creek to home and I had didn't ride any on sunday so there is really no excuse for me to have been so out of things yesterday. Before I found all those glitches I was feeling so on top of things for finally writing thank-yous to all the Ride Managers and the one private land owners for the rides I attended this summer.

No comments: