Thursday, August 14, 2008

?? What Shade?



I think she was just yanking my chain, ran around for 15 minutes before finally allowing me to walk up and catch her. and NO I did NOT say 'oh keep running around until you are ready to come to me' I'm a lousy chess player too, do not have the patience for such things. She sure moved nice while she was trotting and running around and she doesn't go hide in a corner and only move when I get close; she almost does laps herself, or I have to move minimally. Good thing since she is the fit one of us. But I'm wondering if I should just throw her in a stall friday night so I have a decent shot at getting an early start on saturday.

Does this look like a horse that dislikes her job? These are Karl creation photos from the Fort Meade remount ride in July.

Sure hope that I can get in a ride up in Conifer without having to deal with pouring rain. I need to ask the family to start paying board for Lady when she returns too. The first month is fine, they got to know her and they've put some training on her but I don't want to feed her indefinitely for free. If they think they will keep her they can make payments and cover the food cost of her board as well.

1 comment:

Debaloonie Debonaire said...

I LOVE that top pic of you two! Definitely worthy of a frame.