Saturday, January 28, 2023

Yesterday I ordered a lifting recliner for dad

 I suppose I should have done so sooner, but he had been getting stronger before he caught the bug.   I guess the aging boomers have created a good demand,  there were a variety of vendors, some with chairs that were only $400.  I didn't want to end up with cheap junk that would break or not work properly so Ichose one that was 6xx with many good ratings.   Hopefully it works out.  

The MaidesSite Electric chair lift I bought has been getting too much use 

That chair lift I bought has been getting too much use, but it works well and I bumped my rating of it up to 5 stars.   So my gizmo craze worked out well with that.   I'm not so sure about the gizmo for getting into cars.  That works and does save me worrying about hitting dad's head getting into the car, but with what the health care aide showed me I probably wouldn't have needed it.

No comments: