Sunday, January 8, 2023

Dashing through the snow

 Well wasn't much snow on the roads but I dashed to town in my car to buy horse feed and try to find wide shoes or slippers for dad and a gait belt the HHA agency said should be used.   I got a yoga belt, perhaps it will work as a fill in and I bought some cheap size 11 wide sneakers. 

Got home and dad was thinking it was Monday and he had to rush to get ready for his appointment.  I think he may still be thinking its Monday morning but got reminded that the appointment is not until 3 pm.  Ughh.  I hope the ear and eye docs can restore some hearing and improve his vision.  

p.s.   The health aide brought out a gait belt and left it.  I will see what the charge for that is.  The cheap sneakers worked.  I probably need to buy dad some diabetic socks.  

No comments: