Wednesday, December 28, 2022

I'm on a gadget buying spree lately

 I get lost in web searches trying to find out about transportation services or whatever and decide "eh if I buy this gizmo I think I can transport dad myself"  or whatever.   But I think the latest gadget which is a slider deal for getting in and out of a vehicle will be useful and something that will probably be appreciated as a donation later.   

Now I have to contact dad's ear doctor and try to get an appointment for next week or see if they say "take him to his GP doc"  

p.s.   Booked an appointment for him online for Monday at 2:30.   I hope the car gizmo arrives on Saturday as it is supposed to.  I should also put up grab bars in doorway to porch.  I think they would fit there and be somewhat useful.  

No comments: