Sunday, December 4, 2022

Ooh la la.

All the gourmands are bragging about their prime rib, standing rib roasts etc Xmas traditions and fancy make a month ahead of time special dishes.  I just barely restrained myself from jumping in with "usually have ham"  "chex mix if I want nostalgia."    I don't need to be a bore and repeat stuff I posted last year.   

Dad thinks I gave him food poisoning with fried cod last night.   Its not the first time he has had a bit of dire rear the last month or so; so I don't think there was anything really off about the fish or the way I cooked it.  But everything is always my fault.   When bro was sick "probably not used to the spicy Chinese food" bro picked the entree he wanted, and I think he is used to spicy food and didn't really seem like he had a stomach upset so much as a virus.  Whatever.   

With the shower bracket I got installed, showing dad how the dial worked to shut off the water and holding the shower curtain shut while he just took a quick shower managed to avoid flooding the bathroom so that is an improvement vs last time.   I should clock the time I spend on this crap and deduct that from any making dollar amounts even out of this house when I execute his will down the road.  Of course that assumes that the stupid overheated front range real estate stays hot and the property brings a good amount in spite of the house being so outdated.   

No comments: