Friday, November 26, 2021

Another Thanksgiving in the books

Just dad and I and 4 dogs.  The dogs did not get any turkey or sides.   We had a 4th dog for a good part of the day.   I think his owner or family was gone for the day.   He whined and whined wanting in most of the day and then about 5 pm he was gone.  I guess we are the unofficial dog hang out for the neighborhood.   We had a great Pyr for a few hours on Tuesday morning.  I went driving around the neighborhood with the  boxer/pitbull ??? yesterday and recognized the GP so now I know his name and that he is just a couple lots over.   Pitty really acted like he wanted to jump out of the car at a couple of places so I'm thinking that was close to home for him.   I think he probably heard his owner's vehicle and sprinted home yesterday.   

I rode Tanza today.  Just a short dirt road ride but it went well.  It was super nice out.  Of course the FNM are making a huge deal out of "we will probably break the record for most days between measurable snowfall"  

The meal turned out OK.   I was disorganized with getting taters on the stove to cook for mashing and the dressing in the oven and had a time getting the turkey into a shallow pan to serve it but gotRdone in the end.  


No comments: