Saturday, December 4, 2021

Rode Tanzaknight today.

 He is getting pretty good at home about standing for me to get on.  I've been working on not being impatient myself and having him stand for several seconds after I'm set and then he gets a cookie before I ask him to walk off.  I've been doing a lot of forced laughing when I ride to keep relaxed when he is being the double speed energizer bunny.   Bee is in good weigh so I can and probably should cut back even a bit more on their feed than what they are on right now.   I'm tending to overfeed Tanza because he got too thin  for my tastes a couple times when he was younger.  But I really don't need him to be having tons of excess energy from getting more concentrates than he needs.  

The senior software engineer is having a cow because I copied old version of code he modified because the mod doesn't work with one specialized mission.   Well whatever,  if he wants to force the new code to work (I think to skip the one code function that fails for it he can.  I didn't want to mess with it on a weekend morning.  

I am late to feed the horses and get ready for bed.  Sometimes I am tired but can't seem to break away from the computer chair.  I am so weird.  

No comments: