Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I rode Tanza in his pen yesterday

 It was a nice warm day and I had a bit of time between meetings so I decided  I should grab a quick ride.  Breeze was going pretty good so I decided to play it safe and just ride in the horse pen.  This is good for us anyway to work on just listening to my direction and speed signals.  I do tend to leave too much to the horse when I'm just riding field roads.   The thigh hematoma did not bother me any.  The only thing it really bothers for is my back stretches with one leg crossed above the other knee.   The nature of that stretch is some forearm force on bent knee and this gives a good hip stretch.   My forearm goes over the hematoma and it is too tender to do the normal stretch.  

I have got to get cracking with making dentist appointment and appt to clean out office at work.   I think they changed my exemption and I am not required to WFH now, but I'm not going to want to get a stupid covid test on a weekly or possibly even 2/week basis and before the stupid vaccine mandate I had discussed working mostly from home and the now deputy director had said "you know that means you won't be able to keep a private office"  It will force me to go through the office books and papers and throw out some stuff.  

I have fallen off on all decluttering at home and need to get back to that and to doing more cleaning.   I don't mind scrubbing something but routine dusting and such seems so futile.  When the obvious dust and stains are gone I notice secondary stuff and being arid high plains new dust moves in within a week.  I'm trying to convince myself that more dusting and stuff will be worth the nicer surroundings.  

No comments: