Sunday, September 5, 2021

Well I don't guess I have low level depression

 I did a web search because I've had this "ugh do I have to get up and function today" so many mornings.   The answer is always yes, so I only indulge that for 10-20 minutes and then cowboy up and get dressed and feed the horses and I thought I remembered reading that always feeling too tired to do anything was a symptom of depression. Anyway low level depression symptoms from web were more chronic blues, feeling sad most of the time.   So perhaps I have very low level chronic fatigue symptom.   Or I'm just in the group of people that needs 8 or bit more hours of sleep but only get 7.5 nightly.    When I'm on vacation I sleep 8 to 8.5 but I can't do the 9+ to fill in sleep deficit like my traveling companions often seem to do.   

I AM in a funk about the 'decline of western civilization.'   I'm trying to keep perspective that the majority of people throughout history have endured a lot worse tyranny and hardships than stolen elections and idiotic covid lockdowns and vaccine mandates for HCWs or state employees and by some companies.  Still it is sad to have lived in quite idyllic circumstances and be witnessing people throw away freedom for a false sense of security, especially over such a small threat.   But so many people have not figured out that the FNM is lying about the threat level to push the public to give up freedoms.   

No comments: