Thursday, September 2, 2021

I need to send some texts.

I don't know why I procrastinate so on using the phone, even with texts.  I suppose I've just carried over my dislike of phoning, especially leaving voice mails to texting.   Silly because a good part of the phoning and especially VMs is how icky my recorded voice is.   People have told me I don't sound that bad IRL, but they were probably mostly being nice so I suppose I should just do some elocution practice to improve how I sound.  Yes, that is right behind practicing with firearms and cleaning the floors more often on the list of things I should do but am not committed to actually doing.  

Also I am still meh on B and also a bit on sis.  Riding in SD I kept thinking "I need to ride with sis, I'm tired of just zooming on super developed trails and I want to ride with someone that enjoys a bit more exploring"  But then Tanza stepped on my foot.   I don't want to burn bridges with B but am still angry about her comments as we were driving home from the trip.  

I should also text neighbor since I don't go on FB anymore.  She is busy, but I just want to get some comms going to make sure I'm not being an inconsiderate neighbor with the tumbled weeds and so on.  Feels like she is avoiding me, or me and dad, and I can't blame her;  we are so opposite of her core values of keeping a nice house for her family; and she has a lot of friendships with other moms so busy socially as well as with work of home schooling and keeping house and gardening etc. 

No comments: