Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I want to go to Moab ride but I don't think Tanza and I are fit after the stupid broken foot

 I haven't even gotten on a horse yet since the dumb break.  I think with the stiff boots it will be fine, but my foot may get sore or tired after a shorter amount of time.   And I'm a bit wary even after the boot kept the mis-step while sawing this weekend from causing any damage.    But Moab is such a pretty area to ride in, and I have some trepidation that RMs or the sanctioning org will hop on the vaccine mandate wagon to allow entries or this RM will stop putting on rides because he is no spring chicken.   Soooo maddening when I don't have any serious fear of the vaccine, but I don't want to take it because of standing against the illegal mandates to get it.   Oh well,  its not like I'm in danger of being killed for staying true to my belief, like Christians in Iran, Iraq etc.    It may be a stupid stand, but I've done so much caving, and going along to get along as the commiecrats get more totalitarian every year and my self respect needs me to stand firm on something. 

No comments: