Tuesday, September 7, 2021

ugh, stuck in boring meeting.

I need to go grain my horses.   Sounds like we may have another Doug bug,  L2 half cycle slips not getting fixed correctly.   This may be that the code that used to connect phases turned off some looking for cycle slips since the connecting phases is happening earlier and the cycle slip fixing could be turned back on. 

I find it hard to believe that the atmosphere guru group's  climate modeling is 15 K deg different then their operational model for upper stratosphere.   So I suspect that there is some problem in computing the height for one or the other of their products.   But genius is sure he did things correctly and he is the genius; but he'll never volunteer what steps he took to verify things were done correctly.

And stupid foot is not healing real fast.   I don't know if I'm setting healing back by being on it too much, or the injury is just one that will take longer to heal.  I hate not knowing whether I need to baby the hell out of it or just 'soldier through' when it gets to whining every time I'm vertical for much over an hour. 

No comments: