Friday, July 16, 2021

Well that explains not hearing from the PI, we are not submitting the proposal.

Would have been nice to hear that fist thing this morning since the higher ups decided it last night, but at least I emailed and he responded before I spent weekend time on it.  And I agree with the decision, since NOAA is looking for a commercial vendor and doesn't want the data shared.  Well after the last proposal, that some cheap bid company won I'm sure NOAA didn't want the data very available since I heard through the grapevine that it was crappy quality.  But NCAR shares data, period; and it is actually nice to have extra eyes on the product to alert if something is off.   

Now I need to hook up to the flatbed trailer to haul hay.  I was thinking wait for dad but that is stupid, he rides the clutch on that pickup and is hard to direct while backing.  I can probably get it on my own.

No comments: