Saturday, July 10, 2021

Dad felt better Monday when he woke up so I never called or anything

 I suppose I should make myself a checklist or something for at what point do I insist that he seek medical attention.   He wasn't in any extreme distress, I am now thinking maybe he had a touch of food poisoning. I was concerned that he might have covid, he was having an unproductive cough as well as not being able to keep food down.    Well there is a long list of things I should do, this one is probably not going to get attention in the near future since he does go to his docs, and keeps up with his prescriptions and so on.  

I went riding today.  Tanza may have been feeling his bruise from the rock I didn't check and remove at on the 29th the last mile of today's ride.   It was subtle but he didn't feel quite right.  But it was a fun ride overall.  I'll probably put some of the green gel on his back feet Sunday with a bit of wet cotton.  If I were a really good horse person I would do it tonight but I can't summon the energy.  


No comments: