Sunday, July 18, 2021

I had totally forgotten to factor in the hours to stack hay in shed after getting it home

 Thank goodness I'm not working on proposal and that I didn't try to make any riding plans because I thought I would be working on proposal.   I am down to just 3 bales on the trailer and then the 7 in the pickup bed so it won't be hard to finish getting the hay stacked knocked out today.   It is just going to be difficult to find energy to spray some goats heads and I should do some shopping and start doing some cleaning for sis and her guy showing up on Friday.   Especially since I have mental block on doing shopping and cleaning.  I don't know why I have the block on shopping, it isn't a difficult task, and this year I've actually starting doing a bit of chatting with customers in line or cashiers so it is not like I'm having anxiety over the people interactions.  That is probably just my inner miser, not wanting to spend a blasted cent.   But I have money in the bank so it's stupid to be miserly. 

I do know why I don't like to clean.  The mental energy to put stuff away first is still much more than it should be,  in spite of my efforts on general de-cluttering.  Plus with the pets and dad, it feels like "why bother, they'll make a new mess within a day anyway"   And if I'm 100% honest, I don't feel like expending too much energy prepping for B.   I'll forget to prep or buy something he wants and he'll feel slighted regardless.   In his case it would probably make more sense to just try to come up with a list of "things we could do"   He is bored just hanging out.  

No comments: