Thursday, May 6, 2021

Still pondering how to do feeding pen for Tanza

 I am now thinking just use 3 corral panels in a kind of pentagon shape with the 2 pen fence sides.   Because I don't really want a pen that is only 1 panel square but 2 panels square would be oversized.  I think I'll use the hog panels where the fence is falling down in Razz's pen.    I could keep myself busy only puttering with the fencing upgrades I want to do.  But unless I find some kind of hired help, help in exchange for boarding there is so much other crap that needs to be done and I did want to plant taters.  I haven't even got dirt in the tanks.   Sigh.  Too much to do and not enough ambition and then I hobble myself with resentment that dad will not even air up his p/u tire, let alone park his ass on the riding mower instead of the recliner for a few hours and do the mowing or clean corrals with tractor etc.  I understand he can't get on and off to move hoses and shit but if he'd volunteer that he would mow I would go out and move that shit around to be out of his way.  But I need to just accept that I get to cover mowing and tractor work now.   Either have to hire someone or do it myself.  

I figured out the work thing that had me stressed is not totally just using the NWM inputs.  But it is still fundamentally flawed with the interpolation method for T.  And the code creator seems to be imagining a bias in the input product that I do NOT see.   *I* think the issue is that the newer version of that product is including information 33% higher than it did before and the very high information is causing issues.  But I think  I probably get to rewrite the code to ignore that extra information and demonstrate that before the stubborn creator would modify his precious code. 

No comments: