Sunday, July 12, 2020

YIKES, I am not on the list the BH 100 RM posted on FB

It better just be a typo in the list   I signed up and pre-paid back at convention.   She sent me, or I took from FB the survey about belt buckles.   I have asked sis and a good friend to crew for me.   Tanza rocked the tough LaVeta 75 and I rocked a quick recovery (back to getting stuff done) after the ride.

I know its probably just a typo, but I'm all angst that "she lost my check,  something was wrong with my check and she didn't tell me,  some A-hole lied to her that I planned to drop to only riding 50 and stole my spot (well I think she can expand to 101 riders if that were the case)

Addendum.    RM emailed me back thanking me for catching the mistake and stating that they are only worried about crowding at the basecamp.   This does not make sense in my mind but whatever.  I need to ask my friend how much I should pay her.   Since she couldn't get Thursday off and is planning on driving herself on Friday in her car I need to at least pay her gas but I would like to offer her at least part of her normal salary since PTO accrual gets paid to one when leaving a job and so on.

No comments: