Wednesday, July 15, 2020

May 10: Did some decluttering and burning in burn barrel, still a good ways to go

July 15.   Same status.   and I HAVE been pecking at the decluttering all those 10 weeks.  Just soooo much accumulated crap to deal with.  But doing it as finding  a few things to burn, put in rubbish or put in donate to charity thrift store pile every day has been good for not me not burning out mentally and emotionally and the guest room did get completely cleared so B could move in,  I cleared out the secretary cabinet in the project room and have made good progress on the clutter that was on the floor and table in that room too.  Plus progress in my bathroom,  in mom's downstairs office (quite a bit of progress) and in the kitchen.     Dr Mike told me he is dealing with his aunt's estate in Elbert county and the indoor arena was full of crap the neighbors who had been using it for free storage left behind and her 3-car garage was full of crap too.   "I have filled 2 rollaway dumpsters".     So some affirmation that it is good to be tackling this a bit at a time now vs having the "UGH,  everything must go ASAP so I can sell this place" when I inherit.   And Dr Mike noticed Tanza is thinner compared to when he did spring vaccinations and health certs.   Well Tanza is thinner after LaVeta, plus I had some cushion on him before starting riding.   But I guess I should ramp up the extra food for him even more in the 2.5 weeks leading up to heading for BigHorn.

No comments: