Friday, December 25, 2015

Guess what I found when we cleaned for Christmas

So I wanted the table cleared for Christmas dinner rather than eat around the piles of paper.  Waaayyy at the bottom was my p/u tag that I thought had been mis-delivered.   Oh well,  it was only a few bucks for the replacement and things that needed done at work did get done so that lost hour didn't cause any big crash.

It was a really nice Christmas present that Dad and I gave to each other to get the house cleaned up.  I need to get back to my de-cluttering.  I'm so tired of not being able to find what I want because there is so much junk.   I'm not organized enough to keep the stuff/junk cataloged when there is too much of it.

Its been too cold and snowy for me to miss riding yet.  I put Sadie and Lady in with Razz and Shade and CJ in by himself.   If Lady gets thin I'll toss her in with CJ I guess.  Sadie and Tanza are doing lots of visiting over the fence. 

No comments: