Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Soooo, bro/family blew me off or USPS didn't deliver

I'm too tired and full up with stupid work crap to worry about it right now.

I am stuck sitting in a meeting and the funding agency that made us have this meeting doesn't have their shit together.  WTFF, do they need to have a meeting here before they can be fussed to think about details?   They should be letting us know what they need and be working things out amongst their various branches and not hashing things out at what they called a readiness review for us. 

If THEY need these meetings to figure out what they need to do, they should call them planning meetings so we know not to spend over much time making slides to show them where we are.  Thank you Lord for letting me have a job where meetings are not a large part of my normal work months. 

No comments: